Relax with a glass of Puy Notre Dame
Here’s our list of Christmas wines to buy at great prices. We hope you enjoy.
Wholesale Xmas Wine List
MINIMUM SIX BOTTLES includes vat and local delivery Bottle Price Case Price
add separately Same wine
for mixed case
of 6 bottles
1. Anjou Blanc AOC Domaine de la Saugourde 2009 £5.99 £35.94
A lovely dry crisp white wine made from chardonnay and
chenin grapes. Great with fish like salmon, cheese and chicken.
Serve between 8-10°C
2. VDP de Loire Chateau de Brossay 2010 £5.99 £35.94
A typical sauvignon wine with instantly recognisable aromas of green
fruits. Matches well with chicken, turkey and the classic goats cheese.
Serve at 6-8°C.
3. Saumur Blanc AOC Domaine du Vieux Pressoir 2009 £6.49 £38.94
An elegant dry wine made from Chenin Blanc grape. Apple
flavours. Serve with shellfish and the Xmas turkey. Serve chilled
4. Saumur Blanc AOC Domaine de L’Enchantoir 2009 £6.49 £38.94
A crispy dry white made from Chenin blanc grape. Aromas of
white fruits and flowers. A balance of fruit with a long finish.
Pairs with fish and shellfish as well as goats cheese. Serve chilled.
5. Saumur Blanc AOC Domaine de Rocheville 2009 £21.49 £128.94
A unusual complex white dry wine fermented and aged in large
oak barrels which brings out the vanilla flavours with a complex elegance.
Goes with fish in a sauce as well as blue cheese.
Serve chilled 8-10°C
6. Anjou Rouge AOC Domaine de la Saugourde 2009 £5.99 £35.94
A fruity light red wine made from cabernet sauvignon and
cabernet franc grapes. Drink with roast chicken, Xmas turkey,
or with pork. Serve lightly chilled and open before serving
7. Saumur Rouge AOC Domaine du Vieux Pressoir 2009 £6.49 £38.94
A medium body wine with a character of red fruits. A great
accompaniment to turkey and chicken and soft cheeses.
Serve between 10-14°C
8. Saumur Rouge AOC Domaine de L’Enchantoir 2009 £6.49 £38.94
A light and fruity red wine with loads of red fruit flavours.
A great match with grilled meats and salmon.
Serve lightly chilled. 10-14°C
9. Saumur Champigny AOC Chateau de Chaintres ‘Chateau’ 2007 £8.99 £53.94
A structured red wine with a rounded mouth made from cabernet
franc grapes. A good accompaniment for roast beef and other red
meats. Serve at room temperature and open an hour before serving.
10. Saumur Champigny AOC Chateau de Chaintres ‘Domaine’ 2009 £8.49 £50.94
A light red fruity wine made from Caberent Franc grapes. A full nose
of blueberry and a complex palate Great with the Christmas turkey.
Serve 12-14°C. Open and hour before serving.
11. Saumur Champigny AOC Chateau de Chaintres ‘Oratorien’ 2007 £13.99 £83.94
A rich oaked red wine with a full nose of compoted fruit and subtle tannins
with a rich finish. A must with game and venison or roast beef.
Serve 14-16°C and open well before serving.
12. Saumur Puy Notre Dame AOC Domaine de L’Enchantoir 2009 £8.49 £50.94
A smooth well balanced medium red wine with flavours of
compoted fruit and light tannins. Serve with roast beef and a
steak. Serve at 14-16°C
13. Saumur Puy Notre Dame AOC Domaine du Vieux Pressoir 2009 £8.49 £50.94
A rounded medium bodied red from anew Appellation showing the
character of the terroir with mineral notes. A subtle and roundness of
tannins. Goes with a nice juicy steak. Serve 14-16°C
14. Anjou Village AOC Chateau de Brossay 2007 £9.99 £59.94
A mature medium bodied red wine with a rich and rounded mouth.
Notes of black cherries. Pairs with cheese and red meat in a rich sauce.
Serve 14-18°C. Open a hour before serving.
15. Saumur Champigny AOC Domaine de Rocheville 2007 ‘Le Page’ £6.95 £41.70
A light fruity red well rounded with a smooth taste and aromas of strawberries.
This will go well with a cold meat salad or with white meats such a
chicken and turkey. Serve slightly chilled.
16. Saumur Champigny AOC Domaine de Rocheville 2007 ‘Le Prince’ £7.95 £47.70
A more bodied red wine from Rocheville with light tannins giving a velvety
Mouth. Aromas of blackcurrant. Drink with warm salads, red meats and cheese.
17. Saumur Champigny AOC Domaine de Rocheville 2007 ‘Le Roi’ £27.45 £164.70
A top notch red full bodied aged in old oak Bordeaux barrels delivering
candied prunes with a long and subtle finish.
Serve 14-16°C.\Open well before serving.
18. Cabernet de Saumur AOC Domaine Rocheville £5.99 £35.94
A dry pink wine with hints of peach and apricots made from the
Cabernet franc grape. Serve with salads or just drink on its own.
Serve chilled between 7-8°C.
19. Cabernet D’Anjou AOC Domaine L’Enchantoir £6.49 £38.94
A medium pink wine with loads of fruity flavours made from the
cabernet franc grape. Good with a hot curry and spicy dishes.
Serve chilled at 8-10°C
20. Rosé de Loire AOC Chateau de Brossay 2010 £5.99 £35.94
A dry tender pink wine giving a blend of soft fruits with a good structure.
Drink with shellfish and salads. Serve chilled at 6-8°C
21. Saumur Brut AOC Domaine de la Saugourde NV £8.99 £53.94
A zingy dry sparkling white wine with loads of bubbles made from
the chardonnay and chenin grapes. Ideal as an aperitif, or try with
an ice cream dessert. Serve chilled between 6-8°C
22. Cremant de Loire AOC Chateau de Brossay NV £9.99 £59.94
A lively fizzy with a velvety attack on the palette of peaches. Ideal
As n aperitif, dessert, bruch and party time. Serve chilled 6-8°C
23. Saumur Brut AOC Chateau de Brossay NV £9.99 £59.94
A lively and fruity pink bubbly made from the gamay, grolleau
And cabernet franc grapes. Definitely for an Xmas celebration.
Serve chilled between 6-8°C.
24. Vin Mousseau Qualite Chateau de Brossay NV £9.99 £59.94
A really unusual medium fruity red bubbly.A great surprise to
have with friends. Made from grolleau and cabernet franc grapes.
Its has to be a partydrink for all occasions. Also a great match
with chocolate dessert. Serve chilled 6-8°C
25. Coteaux du Layon AOC Chateau de Brossay 2003 £14.99
A beautiful sweet smooth tender wine. The best sweet wine in France.
Great as an aperitif and with blue cheese and foie gras.
Serve chilled 8°C
Please email your orders to:email@example.com
or telephone Simon Grainger on 01303 226692
Please confirm billing details when ordering.